Tiny kitten demonstrates expert throat-slitting technique. Nature is amazing.
"Oh sibling kisses—
NO SISTER WHYY?!”
SeeU bikini bath time ♪♪
Photos by Alpha Neko
❤ Find me ❤
Aaaaaaaaaaaa my friends are just 1000% adorable you have no idea
Sara especially. She’s kawaii as fuck man
Usagi’s test, and so you KNOW I needed to see what I could see on it. I hoped a bit more would be visible later, and YES INDEED.
So judging by Umino’s test, it looks like circles are a correct answer:
So a checkmark must mean a wrong answer.
Judging from that, Usagi actually looks like she should’ve done way the hell better than a 30! Perhaps it’s a double-sided test though, I don’t know. Still, I THINK YOU DID PRETTY GOOD USAGI ALL THINGS CONSIDERED
My favourite parts though:
That Usagi just fucking gave up on some answers, but wrote in a question mark.
It’s such a little plaintive gesture. “THIS IS ONLY QUESTION THREE AND I HAVE NO IDEA SEND HELP”. (It’s even funnier to me since I’m used to checkmarks meaning something’s right, so it’s like Haruna was just, “Yes, fine, I’ll mark it right, for the love of god I have to give you a point for SOMETHING to justify my entire career.”
"zissai" NOW YOU’RE JUST MAKING UP ENGLISH WORDS USAGI
"I am sagashi tell my wallet".
USAGI PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE CLASS WHAT THIS IS EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN
But the best part?
"I want to drink. I want to eat."
it’s not the answer to the question, BUT IT’S GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT.
Because if there is one thing Usagi is going to learn how to say in English, it’s “I want to drink. I want to eat.”
Usagi sets foot in an English-speaking country, and these are literally the first and only English words out of her mouth.
"KONNICHI WA. I WANT TO DRINK. I WANT TO EAT."
By all the gods old and new, THERE CAN BE NO AMBIGUITY ON SOMETHING SO VITAL
I have waaaaay too much time on my hands.
[A] Please write the following words in English:
[Answer: Center] (Usagi got this one right)
[Answer: Tram] (How Usagi got “Super” out of that I have no idea).
3. Unfortunately #3 is too blurry to get a decent read on. Sorry. I’m with Usagi on this one. (?).
[Answer: Reality] (Here, Usagi just gave up, but she wrote it out as “zissai” which is a way to romanize it. At least she tried?)
[Answer: Training] (Yay! A right answer!)
[Answer: Dictionary] (Correct again!)
[Answer: Newspaper] (Bingo!)
[Answer: Happiness] (Usagi put “happy” here, as in the emotion, but Haruna probably took pity on her for this question. Close enough.)
[B] Please enter the appropriate words to complete the following English sentences:
1. あなたは先週アメリカにいました。You _____ ______ America last week.
[Answer: You (were) (in) America last week.] (Usagi got it right!)
2. 私のことはユミコと呼んで下さい。 Please ______ me Yumiko.
[Answer: Please (call) me Yumiko.] (Aww, Usagi left it blank.)
3. 私は私の財布を探しています。I am ____ ____ my wallet.
[Answer: I am (looking) (for) my wallet.] (“sagashi tell”… I have no idea where Usagi was going with this. She romanized sagashi, that I understand fine. But ‘tell’?)
4. このカップは水で満たされていた。The cup ____ ____ ____ water.
[Answer: The cup (was) (filled) (with) water] (Astoundingly, Usagi got this right, despite having some English grammar that might have slipped her up.)
[C] Write the following Japanese sentences into English:
[Answer: I would like something to drink. I would like something to eat.] (Oddly, Haruna marked Usagi wrong on this account, which is odd considering the happiness/happy thing earlier. I can sort of see why though. The way this sentence is written, it’s in the “I want this” (~ga hoshii) form. So the speaker wants something. The way Usagi wrote it, it would imply that the sentence is in the “I want to do” form, which is an entirely different thing. But honestly… I would give Usagi the point anyway. She interpreted it correctly anyway.)
[Answer: Yuka loves playing the piano.] (This one I can understand why Usagi got wrong. Usagi did understand that Yuka DOES play the piano, but she didn’t take “~ga suki” into account, hence why she missed the “loves to” bit.
[Answer: It is a very hot day. May I open the windows?] (Yay! Usagi got it right! ^_^)
[Answer: This letter is written in French. Can you read this letter?] (Ow. So close Usagi, but not quite there. She managed to at least understand the meaning. Which honestly is sad. You can tell that she needs Ami to give her that extra push and she might be doing fine on these tests, if this is anything to go by.)
[D] Write the following English sentences into Japanese:
1. He was playing guitar in the classroom at that time.
[Answer: 彼はあの時に教室でギターを弾いています。] (You can’t see Usagi’s answer all that well from these 2 screencaps, but when Mamoru has the paper, you can see this section of the test, which seems only to be 2 questions. Usagi’s answer is: 彼はギターをクラスルームでひきます。Which is… close. But there’s a few issues. She didn’t include the “at that time” bit, and the tense isn’t correct. The way she wrote it, it reads “He plays guitar in the classroom”. Note that she doesn’t use the Japanese word for classroom, and she only uses one kanji.)
2. Which do you like better, red or yellow?
[Answer: 赤と黄色と、どちらの方が好きですか？] (Usagi just left this blank. She probably just wanted to go home by this point.)
And… that’s the entire exam. There’s nothing under section [D] and there’s nothing on the back of it. Out of 18 questions, Usagi got 8 of them marked correctly. I don’t know how Haruna spread of the points, but if each question was worth an equal amount of points, then Usagi would’ve walked away with a 44. So I’m going to assume that the writing exercises are worth more and that’s where she got screwed.
all sundials wear shades
Decided to make a masterpost of all of my favorite shots as Satsuki from Sakuracon!!! She was so fun to cosplay and I can’t wait to do it again!! :D
LOOK AT THIS. LOOK AT THIS, MEN WHO DO THIS, AND FEEL FOOLISH
Do you see how ridiculous this looks? How obscene?
이번주에도 어김없이 정보가 올라오는 “트리오브세이비아”
8월경에는 베타테스트해볼수있지않을가 기대해봄
AD magi님의 일러스트는 언제봐도 좋음
Tree of Savior
|—||A Checklist for the Age 19 (Jennifer Schaffer)|
hey guys so i ran into a huge wad of cash recently (i promise i didn’t rob a bank or anything) and i wanted to do something nice
here’s what you will win (all items will be brand new and in their original boxes/packages)
- a hand written thank-you letter from me
- 1 anime figure of your choice *Figma Sword Art Online Kirito figure OR Good Smile Sword Art Online Asuna figure OR Square Enix and Bandai Play Arts Kai Final Fantasy XIII-2 Lightning figure*
- Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS XL LOZ: A Link Between Worlds Bundle
- Pokemon X
- Pokemon Y
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- 2 Puchimaru Nyangkotai Mascots of your choice *white, orange, multi, gray, or black* (i have something similar to these and trust me they are sooo cute)
- Jumbo XL Rilakkuma plush
- Dangan Ronpa Monobear 18” Plush
- Moss Filled Sphere Necklace
- cat dress of your choice *white OR pink - sizes S, M, L*
- high heels of your choice *black bone ankle boots, OR white lace pearl heels - us sizes 5, 6, 7, 8*
- Shingenki no Kyojin Attack On Titan t shirt of your choice *style 1 or 2, sizes L only*
- Dark Souls 2 for platform of your choice *PS3, Xbox 360, OR PC*
- Wolfenstein: The New Order for platform of your choice *PC, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, OR Xbox One*
- Song of Ice and Fire series: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (warning you will probably cry)
- any 2 minecraft plushies *enderman, skeleton, zombie, or creeper*
- any wig of your choice under $50 from spreepicky
- any game of your choice under $50 on steam (don’t forget to send me your id if you win)
- a 75 dollar amazon gift card
- 3.5mm Earphones of your choice *Korilakkuma (white), or Rilakkuma (brown)*
- Game Grumps Soundbyte Keychain
- any selfie reblogs
- MUST be following me, aka bludgeoner. i WILL check. you’ll be disqualified if you don’t. (also feel free to just start talking with me if you wanna bc im usually pretty lonely). don’t enter and follow me if you’re just gonna unfollow afterwards/later on.
- this is optional but it’d be real swaggy if you can follow me on deviantart (you’ll get an additional entry if you watch + note me (pls dont comment it on my profile its harder to keep track) on there with your tumblr url)
- all you have to do is reblog this post dude, and as much as you want too. the more you reblog the more entries you have.
- don’t delete the text pls or else you WILL be disqualified
- likes don’t count but feel free to like to save it, you’re NOT disqualified if you do
- if you win you must respond within 48 hours pls
- pls don’t unfollow afterwards if you do/don’t win bc that’s actually really rude and i have a tracker okay and if you unfollow you won’t be able to participate in any of my future giveaways.
- anyone of any age can enter, but if you’re under 18 you should probably check with your parent(s)/guardian(s) to see if they’re cool with me having your address
- anyone of any gender can enter
- anyone of any country can enter
- i can ship to p.o. boxes too
- shipping is entirely free
- this giveaway starts june 17 2014
- this giveaway ends august 31st 2014 at 11:59am est so wow you can enter the whole summer (hence summer giveaway)
- giveaway must reach at least 10,000 notes to go on
- winner will be announced on my blog a few hours/days after giveaway has ended and when they respond back to my message
- if you win and you DON’T want a certain item(s) PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! because i don’t wanna spend money for something you don’t want okay so please please do tell me
- good luck to everyone who enters
- oh you might wanna check back on this original post frequently just in case i update it or something idk
- hope you guys have a great day
Detroit’s annual “Theatre Bizarre” Halloween festival
Hello everyone ~ !!
Here is the popular Crystal Dream Carnival series !!!
Which one is your favorite?
JSK or Skirt?!
We still have matching Emblem Brooch and some accessories!
If you like Lavender/Gold color ways, this is perfect
coordinates for you!
If you prefer Pink, we still have pink color ways left